Are you interested in trying samples of doTERRA essential oils? Read on to find out about how to get doTERRA samples in the mail!
doTERRA essential oils have helped so many people over the last several years. They can help improve your quality of life, mood, aid in digestion, help your skin, detoxify your life, and so much more. We use them for almost everything, and they just smell beautiful as well!
How Do I Qualify for These doTERRA Samples?
If you are interested in receiving doTERRA essential samples from me, here is the deal:
- You must live in the USA.
- You cannot already have a doTERRA rep.
Why Should I Use doTERRA Instead of Other Essential Oils?
doTERRA has some of the highest quality essential oils in the world and uses third party testing to ensure their standards. Many essential oils you find in stores or online are watered down or even toxic. Some are produced in China and sold online as doTERRA, when in fact it is not. Read more about doTERRA quality here.
When you get real doTERRA products, then many of them are ingestible and can be used for lots of things internally. If you are using off brand essential oils or if you are unsure of their quality, then you should not ingest.
What doTERRA Samples Will I Receive?
Peppermint essential oil is good for several things. Some ways you can use it include:
- Add a drop of doTERRA peppermint to 4-8 ounces of water (depending on how strong you like it) to freshen your breath or sooth an upset stomach
- Put 3 drops of doTERRA oil in brownies
- Diffuse peppermint essential oil or add a drop to your hands and inhale for energy
- Add a drop of doTERRA Wild Orange to water for yummy taste and orange’s natural immunity benefits
- Diffuse or add a drop to your hands for energy
- Add a drop of doTERRA Wild Orange essential oil to pulse points for uplifting mood
- Diffuse doTERRA lavender before bedtime or during the night for calming
- Add 1-2 drops lavender essential oil in an empty veggie cap and swallow for aiding in better rest
- Use on minor cuts or scratches to aid in healing the skin
- Add a drop of doTERRA lavender essential oil to tea for calming effects
- Rub doTERRA’s Balance blend on the back of your neck, in your palms or bottoms of the feet for grounding feelings
- Diffuse or rub on pulse points at night to help you calm down for sleep
- DO NOT INGEST BALANCE essential oil
Deep Blue Rub
- Deep Blue Rub is great to use before or after a workout on sore muscles
- Use doTERRA Deep Blue after a long day at work to help relax stiff or sore shoulders and neck
On Guard Whitening Toothpaste
- doTERRA’s On Guard toothpaste can freshen breath and whiten teeth
- Strengthens gums
- Builds immunity
So if you meet these criteria, and want to give doTERRA a try, send an email to email@example.com, and I’ll drop you these samples in the mail!
If you are new to essential oils, this article Everything You Need to Know About Essential Oils for Beginners will also be helpful to get you started!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.