Do you want everything you’ve ever wondered about doTERRA essential oils all in one place? You found it! You’ll find out about the quality of oils, kits, diffusers, where to buy essential oils… it’s all here!
To read this article later, click “Save” on the picture to save to Pinterest.
Best Essential Oils for Your Health
There are a couple of really good essential oil companies in existence today with most of the others being not as effective and some even being toxic.
Many people wonder about doTERRA vs Young Living. In my opinion, these two are the best essential oils brands currently available. The truth is they are both really good companies, and both have pure oil even though the companies do have differences. I obviously have chosen doTERRA after a lot of consideration, so this is the company I will be focusing on.
The important thing to remember is that using essential oils is to benefit your health. Isn’t that why you choose essential oils instead of some medicines, traditional cleaning supplies, and standard toiletry items?
AromaTHERAPY oils should be that – therapy. They aren’t just so your house can smell pretty. That is what a cheap candle is for. And that is what cheap essential oils are for.
If you want to use essential oils for your health though, read on!
doTERRA Essential Oils
doTERRA oils are top quality. They are Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG) essential oils. doTERRA puts their oils through rigorous tests by a third party to make sure that every batch is up to standard. This 3-minute video explains more about doTERRA purity.
And my article about Healthy Living in Colorado being a doTERRA Certified Site is one which you will probably find very helpful. This article is about how to know if a “doTERRA” site is certified or not. Plus it explains why you need to order from a trusted friend or certified website to be sure your oils are pure and not diluted or worse – toxic.
So if you are wondering what stores sell essential oils, then I would advise you to do your homework. Or if you want to buy doTERRA on Amazon, again please read the above article to see why those oils may have been tampered with.
Some Popular doTERRA Essential Oils
You may know that doTERRA sells single bottles of oil (for example one bottle of doTERRA lavender oil). They also have kits available which are several oils together and it is usually less expensive than buying all the singles that would come in one of the kits. This section is about single oils, and the next section will focus on doTERRA kits.
I have linked each oil so that if you want more information, you can click and read more about each one. Each page will tell the description of the oil, price, uses, benefits, directions for use, cautions, and so on. The little comment beside each one is why I like it or what it is known for.
Here’s a Video Sharing My Favorite Oils
Single oils (nothing else besides the one oil)
- Lemon essential oil – wonderful for cleaning and cleansing your home and body
- Lavender essential oil – great for sleep, calming and skin
- Peppermint essential oil – good in tea, gives energy, and blends well with lemon and lavender for seasonal health concerns, makes fabulous peppermint brownies!
- Eucalyptus oil – cleanses surfaces in the home and promotes breathing when stuffy
- doTERRA Frankincense essential oil – What doesn’t it do? My favorite for so many reasons!
- doTERRA Rose oil – in a convenient roller bottle so you can uplift your mood or place it on skin imperfections on the go
- Helichrysum essential oil – works well for pain, aches, and skin – my other favorite besides frankincense
- Melaleuca essential oil – purifies the air, cleans surfaces, good for blemishes on skin
- Oregano essential oil – not only a great antioxidant to use when you begin feeling a scratchy throat, but also wonderful to cook with
- Turmeric essential oil – My new favorite oil that doTERRA recently released. Helped my daughter and I tons with coughing during illnesses!! Read more about turmeric essential oil doTERRA here!
doTERRA Essential Oil Blends (a few oils blended together)
- Slim & Sassy doTERRA – helps manage hunger cravings, cleansing for your gut, tastes great in water
- doTERRA Breathe oil – the perfect oil if you have the sniffles or congestion
- doTERRA Balance oil – so grounding and peaceful, I love it when I sleep
- doTERRA On Guard oil – builds immunity and used every day at our house in the fall and winter months
- Deep Blue doTERRA – soothes and cools your muscles after a long day
- DigestZen essential oil – love this one for gas, bloating, and the occasional upset stomach
doTERRA Essential Oil Kits
As mentioned above, there are many doTERRA oil kits. There is truly something for everyone depending on what you need. I would highly recommend a doTERRA membership if you purchase any level of kit because you will save quite a bit of money which is always fun!
A doTERRA wholesale membership works a bit like a Costco membership. You pay $35 for the whole year, then get wholesale pricing for the entire year. No minimum, you don’t have to sell anything, and you just get a great 25% discount! Love it!
Here I will highlight some of the most popular doTERRA kits, again linked to the doTERRA webpage so you can check for specific pricing and details if you see one that looks interesting!
Best doTERRA Enrollment Kits and Fun Kits
There are a few main enrollment kits for new customers. They each have the best doTERRA oils and products for what you need to get started depending on what you are looking for.
- Home Essentials Enrollment Kit – This one has the top 10 essential oils all together in one place, all of them mentioned above. Frankincense, lemon, lavender, peppermint, melaleuca, oregano, Breathe, On Guard, Deep Blue, and DigestZen. Plus the doTERRA home essentials kit has an amazing Petal diffuser (see Diffuser section below for more details).
- Cleanse and Restore Enrollment Kit – WOW! Loaded up with probiotics, enzymes, Lifelong Vitality Pack (full of essential nutrients, metabolism benefits, and powerful antioxidants designed to help promote energy, health, and lifelong vitality) and many other cleansing items. Check this one out! It’s really popular with good reason.
- doTERRA Natural Solutions Kit – This is loaded with SO much goodness to get you started. It has the top doTERRA oils, several On Guard items to promote immunity, Lifelong Vitality Pack, Lumo diffuser, fractionated coconut oil and so much more. Have a look! This one is the best if you are considering becoming a Wellness Advocate (someone who sells doTERRA).
- Total doTERRA Spa Kit – Loaded up with bath bars, body scrubs, mud mask, hand lotion, and much more, this is a crowd favorite for sure!
doTERRA Starter Kit / doTERRA Introductory Kit
There are many kits that could be considered a doTERRA intro kit. It really just depends on how many oils you want to start with and what your budget is.
- Every Oil Kit – This kit literally has every single oil doTERRA makes, which makes it super easy to use doTERRA everyday. It also comes with a Lumo diffuser. What else is there to say besides, yes please?!?
- doTERRA Family Essentials Kit – This is a more simple kit to start you or your family on. The bottles are only 5 mL (instead of 15 mL), so they are good to just try a little bit to see how you like it, or share a bottle with a friend.
Do You Need a doTERRA Diffuser?
If you want to get any oil essentials, a doTERRA oil diffuser is a must! Diffusing doTERRA blends is one of the best ways to help your home or office stay healthy, be fresh, and uplift moods.
We use our oil diffuser all day when we do homeschool which we all enjoy. And we use them at night to help us rest well. Our family has 3 diffusers, but I would happily take more of them! I have even heard of people putting an aromatherapy diffuser in their bathrooms. I would so do that if I had enough of them!!
Essential Oil Diffuser Comparison Chart
|doTERRA Petal Diffuser||doTERRA Aroma Lite Diffuser||doTERRA Lumo Diffuser||doTERRA Lotus Diffuser|
|COVERAGE||330 sq ft||500 sq ft||540 sq ft||330 sq ft|
|RUN TIME||Up to 4 hours||Up to 8 hours||Up to 10 hours||Up to 3 hours|
|MIST||High output||High/multiple output||High/multiple output||Medium output|
|LIGHT||Optional night light||Multiple light settings||Seven optional lighting colors||Optional light|
|Buy Now!||Buy Now!||Buy Now!||Buy Now!|
Where Can I Buy Essential Oils Near Me?
Now that you are more educated about pure essential oils, you are probably wondering where to purchase essential oils. And now that you know that doTERRA is one of the best essential oils companies, as well as the fastest growing, you are probably wanting a doTERRA store to shop in.
One of the things I love most about the doTERRA business (not just the product) is how easy they make it to buy essential oils online.
Most everyone shops online these days, and because they have made it so easy, a doTERRA consultant like myself does not have to have product on hand. Shipping is right from doTERRA. So you don’t have to wonder, “Where to buy essential oils near me?” You can easily buy doTERRA online even if there is not a doTERRA distributor near you or if you don’t know of anyone.
As a doTERRA wellness advocate, I have my very own doTERRA shop! So if you are wanting to buy doTERRA oils, you’re in luck! I would love to help you get started.
I love oils and healthy living, so my passion comes through when I talk and teach about it. My kids even tell me I have a “doTERRA voice” when I get a package from them. It’s very high and loud let’s just say…
So if you want to join doTERRA, if just for a bottle of lime essential oil, or all the way up to the Diamond Kit, I would love to help or answer any questions you may have.
If you are interested in doTERRA (and are not already buying it from a Wellness Advocate) and want to try some samples, please just let me know. I have small sample sizes of these products
- Wild Orange, and
- Peppermint essential oils,
- On Guard toothpaste,
- and Deep Blue Rub.
I love to hand these samples out to people in the US who want to try the oils – even if we don’t live near each other. Just email me with your mailing address and say you would like to be Spoiled with Oil, and I’ll drop those in the mail to you.
Essential Oils for Sale!
If you are ready to buy some doTERRA products, you can click here for a doTERRA enrollment form or you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you become a doTERRA wholesale customer with me, the wholesale benefits include:
- FREE membership when you buy a kit
- Save 25% on all future orders (wholesale essential oil price)
- Regular promotions for already discounted products
- Access to rewards program for free doTERRA product of the month
- Only required to purchase one product per year to keep discount
- A free gift from me when you sign up
- Access to amazing Facebook education group
- Phone and email support with your questions
*My favorite starter kit is Natural Solutions Kit. This one has oils and many other doTERRA products to get you started on your wellness journey.
*If you have any questions or need help navigating the site to get started buying, please don’t hesitate to message me.
Here is a wholesale doTERRA price list. (Retail prices are not included, are more expensive, and are for non-members.)
Are you ready to buy pure essential oils? Here is the doTERRA sign up!
Are You Interested in Selling Essential Oils?
Becoming a doTERRA consultant is a lot of fun! You get products you love that benefit you and your family, you get to work with great people, and you learn a lot! It’s a great way to nudge you toward a healthier lifestyle, and you smell nice in the process.
To become a doTERRA rep, please email me at email@example.com so I can answer your specific questions. We have a great team that meets online for education, classes, seminars, and much more. You will learn so much about the products as well as the business side of doTERRA USA. We have the best team I have heard of which makes it super easy!
Also if you become a rep with me, you can sell doTERRA to friends for a commission, and I can help you start selling online as well!
If you are still concerned about not having “doTERRA near me,” our team makes it easy because most everything is online, and I can mail things to you when we have giveaways.
If you are newer to essential oils uses and doTERRA products, my doTERRA Essential Oils Guide can really help answer more of your questions. It covers things like carrier oils, how to diffuse, and safe oils to ingest.
Another great resource is the book Modern Essentials. doTERRA essential oils are covered in depth. There are illnesses listed that oils can help, how to use oils for emotional support, and much more. It’s the best one I have seen!
Finally my favorite essential oil accessory is roller bottles. They are super easy to make, convenient to carry with you in your purse, and great to give as gifts. Click here to see a wonderful starter kit for roller bottles!
I hope you have found this guide really helpful wherever you are on your essential oils journey. If you have found it helpful, please share on Pinterest or with a friend. And email or comment below with questions!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.